We've decided to start a blog - Here are some recent pictures of the kids, taken by a friend. Which ones do you like best (of each kid)? Grandmas: Let me know which ones you want printed out and I will get them to you.
I like the one of Bennett with his hands up to his face or the other one where he has the leaf in his hand (color pic). I like the middle 2 of Lauren (close ups) and I don't have a favorite of Brooke's (they are all very cute). I think they all look good!
it better last! :o) seriously, now that i have seen it and hardly recognize these kids maybe that will be incentive enough?
well no matter... i am just thrilled you have started (i dont get on and blog near what i should).
sweet pictures, btw. it seems like Lauren is looking more and more like you everytime i see her. very cute kids! maybe we will get a glimpse of the parental units sometimes too.
I like the one of Bennett with his hands up to his face or the other one where he has the leaf in his hand (color pic). I like the middle 2 of Lauren (close ups) and I don't have a favorite of Brooke's (they are all very cute). I think they all look good!
ReplyDeleteit better last! :o) seriously, now that i have seen it and hardly recognize these kids maybe that will be incentive enough?
ReplyDeletewell no matter... i am just thrilled you have started (i dont get on and blog near what i should).
sweet pictures, btw. it seems like Lauren is looking more and more like you everytime i see her. very cute kids! maybe we will get a glimpse of the parental units sometimes too.
Yay!!! You have a blog! It had better last! ;)
ReplyDeleteI like your Christmas photo the best...who took that for you:) These are pretty cute too.
ReplyDelete