A quote from my boy today, "Mom, you're not a girl! You're a MOM! Another funny thing he said while skiing. Tyler kept telling him to make "pizza" and/or "french fries" with his skies. He responded by saying, "I want to make chicken nuggets".
Bennett is a funny little boy. Caden wore his racer PJ's last night and part of the day :) I thought of Bennett and Eli wearing theirs to school and it made me laugh.
We may have to join you one of these years at Whislter! It looks like it was a fun time.
Bennett is a funny little boy. Caden wore his racer PJ's last night and part of the day :) I thought of Bennett and Eli wearing theirs to school and it made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteWe may have to join you one of these years at Whislter! It looks like it was a fun time.
Ha! Funny kid.
ReplyDelete